Helen and Teacher

Helen and Teacher
The Story of my Life

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dr. E's Greening Tips for the Common Person

Good morning; to those who follow this blog, I know it is hard to view.  I've been taken over by Black Hat SEO tactics.  I will be writing on my Memoir blog, and then will rebuild the entire Green Blog and take down the old one.  This will take some time.  I apologize and regret any inconvenience, especially as we approach the Summer Solstice.

The last six months have left me disheartened and fraught with worry, as I find myself the major caretaker and in many ways, guardian, of a group of elderly relatives, all over the world.  On top of that, I work a lot, and try to write.  I also have to move a 400 volume library, with every obstacle thrown in my way. 

This week, I have some pleasant activities including a conference I am really looking forward to, but the summer is going away quickly.

My pumpkin plant is thriving in a pot, and I have a gourd vine growing within another gourd vine. I visited the Orchid show this year, and have fostered my small orchid to a better home with better light.

So, Dr. E's Greening is still here, but look for our blog to be restructured.

No comments:

Post a Comment