Helen and Teacher

Helen and Teacher
The Story of my Life

Friday, February 17, 2012

Amanda Knox and Being the Little Professor

Well, memoir will pay in a big way for her. I'm glad; she has millions in legal bills, and I'd love to read the inside story of a very corrupt legal system at work. These are things I know, from professional experience, and from teaching.

And, speaking of teaching, I was pondering that student we all love and love to help, the one who tries and tries, studies all the time, but doesn't always get the best grades. I think this student should be given every consideration, and should never be failed. Also,with regard to internships where applicable, I think these are the students who should be put in them, to learn first hand, hands on, to improve skills to match his/her zeal. Maybe we could work with site supervisors who are willing to take on those who have the drive and ambition, but could use a little extra help. That's what happens when a teacher listens to the radio! Even our memoirs are a way to show we have learned in the past by doing. Just check out the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment