Helen and Teacher

Helen and Teacher
The Story of my Life

Thursday, June 23, 2011

With Love from Tin Lizzie; A History of Metal Dolls, Metal Heads, and Automatons is Going to Print!

See below, a press release:

Dear Editors:

 I am a long-time doll collector and doll author.  Simply an FYI;  my book on metal dolls will be going to print this week.  It covers metal heads, all-metal dolls, ritual figures, automatons, and robots.  This edition is more text than photos, the next edition will be a photo study.  The title is With Love from Tin Lizzie; A History Metal Dolls, Metal Heads and Automatons. To the best of my knowledge, I can claim in good faith that this is the first book of its kind.
 
My first complete book on dolls is in print and will soon be on Amazon.  It is called A Bibliography of Doll and Toy Sources, and contains BW photos and an introduction and index.  The sources include books, all print sources, URL's, other electronic media including blogs, musical works, dramatic works, and artistic works.  There are many sources covered never addressed before; I plan a second edition of this book as well. 
 
There are sample chapters on my blog, Dr. E's Doll Museum, wwwdollmuseum.blogspot.com
 
Thank you.
 
Ellen M. Tsagaris

No comments:

Post a Comment